e-IRGSP5 project - Research - Genias2
Research and Development
Support for e-IRG
The project e-IRGSP5 provides support to the e-Infrastructure Reflection Group. The support activities include:
- operation of the secretariat, e.g. organisation of events and provision of secretarial support to the e-IRG Chair and Executive Board,
- provision of editorial support during the preparation of policy documents, input to the Commission and support e-IRG working groups and task forces,
- liaison with e-IRG's various stakeholders and maintain e-IRG's social media channels
- communication of e-IRG's output
- operation of the external and internal e-IRG web presence
- collection and aggregation of policy information, which enable assessment of e-Infrastructures
Research & Development Topics
AlmereGrid was partner in this project
Contrail project Cloud computing federation Contrail was a Cloud Federation computing project that ran from 2010-10-01 until 2014-01-31. This website...
Crowd computing project in support of IDGF
Dutch project with AlmereGrid as partner
Genias Benelux employees worked for the partner AlmereGrid in this project.
First e-IRG support project
Support project for e-IRG
Support for e-IRG
e-IRGSP4 project Support project for e-IRG. The e-Infrastructure Reflection Group Support Programme 4 (e-IRGSP4) provided support for the...
e-IRGSP5 project Support for e-IRG The project e-IRGSP5 provides support to the e-Infrastructure Reflection Group. The support activities...
EDGI project A project where Genias Benelux employees contributed to AlmereGrid work Project website: http://edgi-project.eu/
Distributed HPC Post Production render environment
Project that supported Primeur Magazine development
An AlmereGrid project with participation of Genias Benelux employees
Virtual surgery simulator with haptic feedback.