e-IRGSP5 project - home - Genias2
HPC Technology & all things HPC related. Technical communication & dissemination. Knowledge Management
Genias Benelux is an advanced IT technology transfer and communication company. The areas of expertise range from Supercomputing/HPC to Knowledge management software, including distributed computing technologies such as Cloud computing and Docker container technology. Genias is running the oldest supercomputer magazine in the world Primeur magazine. Furthermore it provides communications services, including White Papers, event coverage and technology articles. For R&D projects, Genias provides communication/dissemination services, since 1995. Genias is also involved in technology testing and management of organisations and projects.
Genias participated and is participating as partner in many European projects.
What we can do for you
We can help with HPC expertise, Technical communication, European project management, Tender writing.
For more details see our Services section.
Highlights of our current activities:
- Run Primeur Magazine
- Communication manager e-IRGSP5 project
- Assist companies with European project management & tenders
With Primeur Magazine, we run the oldest continuous news service on HPC in the world. Primeur Magazine provides news on HPC, supercomputing, and related distributed technologies.
You can go to the news website, subscribe by e-mail or follow our Twitter news feed.
The website is available as:
Support for e-IRG
The project e-IRGSP5 provides support to the e-Infrastructure Reflection Group. The support activities include:
- operation of the secretariat, e.g. organisation of events and provision of secretarial support to the e-IRG Chair and Executive Board,
- provision of editorial support during the preparation of policy documents, input to the Commission and support e-IRG working groups and task forces,
- liaison with e-IRG's various stakeholders and maintain e-IRG's social media channels
- communication of e-IRG's output
- operation of the external and internal e-IRG web presence
- collection and aggregation of policy information, which enable assessment of e-Infrastructures